PMAG Base Pad For AR .308
TTI Firepower PMAG Magazine Extension,
- Designed to work with stock spring.
- Overall weight 4.1oz.
- Length, 1 1/2 inch.
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of.
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
- Holds 25+1 rounds on the PMAG20.
- Holds 30+1 rounds on the PMAG25.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Reverse compatible with GEN2 PMAGs.
This Taran Tactical Innovations .308 PMAG base pad works on any .308 20 or 25 round PMAG magazine. This TTI base pad will add 5 extra rounds to a PMAG 20 round magazine and extra 5 rounds in a 25 round PMAG magazine. This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI .308 PMAG base pad, just like all of their base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. TTI uses their patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Their one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residents who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residents can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43 and GLOCK 42 base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension TTI recommends, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. TTI does not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*