The Fortis Clutch™ charging handle was designed with simplicity in mind and for those that use the palm method to charge their weapons. Sometimes we have found over sized charging handles get caught on our gear and rigs. Fortis eliminated the opposite side of the charging handle, but kept the latch side robust. They are incorporating a new cam system in place of a roll pin and this increases both strength and durability. If you're looking to upgrade your charging handle, we have a perfect solution for you and it comes in the Clutch™.
Fortis engineer, design, & develop military grade accessories that look good and functions great. Tested and evaluated by industry professionals, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. For those that want a more standard approach, don't forget about their Hammer Charging Handles
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The aggressive serrations on the latch support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned cam system in place of a standard roll pin
- Finished in Hardcoat anodizing
- 1 oz - durable, yet extremely light
- This is the Left handed version - meaning the latch will be on the forward assist side
*Do not close slam the bolt closed when there is no barrel attached. This could damage your charging handle and warranty may not apply.
**Left Handed latch only works with upper receivers that are designed with the cutout for the latch to hook into. Fortis' billet uppers are compatible which we carry.