The Fortis Hammer™ charging handle stays true to their brand. Fortis engineers, designs, & develops military grade accessories that look good and functions great. Tested and evaluated by industry professionals, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. Fortis has continuously refined their design and came up with the Hammer™. So charge your rifle, drop the Hammer™, and go!
Introducing our unique finish called Nickelene™. The slick finish is smooth and gives the already durable charging handle, a lubricity not found on another other charging handles in the market today.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The aggressive serrations on the latch support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned the back stop for the latch, so stress is taken off the roll pin
- Finished in Nickelene™: Rockwell hardness - 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- 1.5 oz - durable, yet extremely light
*Do not close slam the bolt closed when there is no barrel attached. This could damage your charging handle and warranty may not apply.