California magazine laws are some of the most talked-about restrictions, but there are several other states that limit firearm magazine capacity to 10 rounds. At SENTRY, they pride themselves in delivering one of the most functional and durable 10-round magazine solutions to these communities featuring the industry recognized SENTRY Hexmag with its HEXTURE™ design pattern - a hallmark of all SENTRY Hexmag's for maximum grip, durability and performance.
The magazine features SENTRY's patented Tool-Less Design for fast and easy floorplate removal allowing field cleaning and HexID® color customization. Incorporating the industry’s most popular and functional accessories including Hexmag Grip Tape and SENTRY HexID Color Ammunition Identification System.
Magazine capacity is regulated by SENTRY's patented True Riser® System inside of a standard size body which is designed to meet strict compliance regulations in specific regions of the United States.
- CALIBERS: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- RIFLES: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- CAPACITY: 10 Round internally limited magazine in a standard size body
- CONSTRUCTION: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 10rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
- COLORS: Black, FDE, Gray, OD Green. Can be assembled custom with HexID colors. Custom magazines not for re-sale, only available direct to consumer.
- California residents or anyone with non-standard magazine catch/release buttons please make sure that the catch/release button or magazine retention device is adjusted properly.
- Connecticut residents do not need to submit a copy of their carry permits.
All Hexmag products are Made in the U.S.A. by SENTRY