The MOE SL Stock – Commercial-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE SL.
MOE SL Carbine Stock, Commercial-Spec
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 14.9 oz.
- Length, max: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.6 in.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.