The RA-140 Flat Super Sporting Trigger (SST) is a high-performing, cost-effective upgrade to replace mil-spec triggers. It has a straight, flat trigger blade and includes anti-walk pins for installation.
- Clean break with a short reset
- Flat, straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins — a $12 value
- Single-stage trigger system
- 3.5-lb. pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in their facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits AR-style platforms built to Mil-Spec dimensions (calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, 9mm, and more)
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Rise Armament products are backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.