High quality components and precise manufacturing make Midwest Industries mounts reliable, durable and repeatable.
- Compatible with Aimpoint T1/T2 red dots and T1 interface clones below
- Aimpoint T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp M5
- Vortex Crossfire
- Primary Arms SLx Advanced Micro Dot
- Holosun HE403, HE503, HE515
- Sig Sauer Romeo4 (Post 2016 Model), Romeo5
- Lightweight, super strong, and snag free design
- Designed and tested to withstand real world use by military or law enforcement agencies.
- Billet machined from Aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum
- Milspec hard coat anodized finish
- Steel cross bolts that engage stainless heli-coils for superior clamping force
- All installation tools and hardware are included
- 100 percent made in the USA with a MI lifetime warranty
- Installation: Remove bolts from MI optic mount and install desired red dot with compatible T1/T2 Interface. Torque optic screws to manufacturer recommended specification. Slide MI optic mount onto upper receiver and torque optic mount cross bolts to 40 inch lbs.
- Lower 1/3 - 2.2oz
- Cowitness - 1.4oz
- NV 2.33" - 2.7oz
*Red Dot not included with mount unless added as an optic package*
Damage to screw/threads/components from failure to read instructions will VOID warranty.