Enhanced Bolt Catch (BAD-EBC-IC), which is a cost friendly alternative, without sacrificing the quality for your AR build! The AR-15 Cast Enhanced Bolt Catch is 8620 heat treated cast steel with a manganese phosphate black finish. With this upgrade you have a versatile modular design, enhanced control surfaces, lightweight engineering, and better ergonomics.
- Lightweight but Robust Design 0.39oz
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
Enhanced Single Sided Safety Selector (BAD-E4S-IC) for the AR15 Style Rifles.
- Based on our famous BAD-ASS Ambidextrous Safety Selector with distinctive and diagonal serrations.
- Single Side Safety Selector (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- Fit all Mil-Spec Dimensioned AR-15 Lower Receiver
- Black Phosphate Finish
- Investment Cast 8620 Heat Treated Steel
- MADE IN U.S.A.
Enhanced Magazine Catch - BAD-EMC-IC
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)