When you're depending on a slender subcompact semi-auto pistol with your life, you want rigid, aggressive serrations on the slide that will give your fingers an ultra positive grip should you need to rack it in any stressful, muddy or bloody situation. Grey Ghost Precision applied this principle to several GGP slides already, and knew it had to also be an option for the GGP365 slide. Speaking of options, the GGP365 slide comes cut compatible with the Shield RMS-C or SIG ROMEOZero micro red dot optics, with an attractive G10 coverplate for when a MRDS is not in use. Pick from three attractive finish options to complete your new custom EDC pistol: Black DLC, Grey DLC and Flat Dark Earth Cerakote!
******THIS SLIDE WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE OLD STYLE EXTRACTORS
GGP365 SLIDE FEATURES:
- Stripped slide machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Available in Black and Grey DLC (Diamond Like Coating) or FDE Cerakote
- 9mm Compatible
- Optic cut compatible with Shield RMS-C, SIG ROMEOZero with supplied screws
- Includes G10 Cover Plate when not running an optic
- Version 1 Slide Pattern has aggressive serrations in front and rear
- Version 2 Slide Pattern has recessed area fine serrations in front and rear
- Compatible with SIG P365® frames
- Optics not included
- Completion parts not included
“SIG” and "P365" are federally registered trademarks of Sig Sauer, Inc. and are two of many trademarks owned by Sig Sauer, Inc. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Sig Sauer, Inc.