The MBA-1 fixed Rifle Buttstock Assembly is a complete kit that includes everything you need to assemble an A2 rifle buffer system on your .223/5.56 AR lower. The kit includes an MBA-1 Buttstock that features adjustable Length-of-Pull, and adjustable Cheek Rise, in a lightweight, affordable rifle buttstock. Comes complete with A2 Buttstock extension tube, Standard Buffer, and a .223 Buffer Spring. The modular design of the MBA Buttstock allows you to configure your buttstock to your specific and personal needs. The MBA features multiple attachment points for a sling, including molded pockets that will accept Grovtec QD cups, sold separately
This package includes:
- (1) MBA-1 Modular Buttstock Assembly
- (1) A2 Buttstock Extension Tube
- (1) Standard .223 Buttstock Buffer Spring
- (1) Standard Buffer Body Assembly
- Fully adjustable: extra 1″ height on cheek rest, additional 1 1/16″ length of pull with extended length buttplate
- Approximately half the weight of competitors’ adjustable stocks The “MBA” weighs just 1.26 lbs.
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5″
- Length: 10 3/8″ ( 11.5″ extended )
- Not interchangeable with carbine rifles with telescoping assemblies.
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)
Our Buffer Tube Assembly Kit contains:
(1) A2 Buttstock Extension Tube
(1) Standard .223 Buttstock Buffer Spring
(1) Standard Buffer Body Assembly
Installing A2 buffer system on a carbine may affect function.