The adoption of the P320® platform by the U.S. Military, as well as many Law Enforcement agencies, professional lead farmers, competition shooters, and firearm instructors led to the development of a new line of GGP aftermarket slides. After all, the P320’s ability to be custom tailored to the individual user’s preferences in grip length, grip size, as well as slide length and sight radius are all highly desirable features. Why stop there, when you can have even more customization options when upgrading to a drop-in GGP320 slide.
Just like their GGP17/19 and SPG43 slides, these GGP320 slides offer enhanced aesthetic features, increased grip serrations and an improved coating without compromising function. Grey Ghost Precision also took their hybrid MRDS optic cut and added a third option, the SIG ROMEO1. Now you have the option to use a ROMEO1 as well as a Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro right out of the box without using bulky adapter plates that only raise the optic further above the bore axis. Available in Grey or Black DLC finish for corrosive and abrasion resistance, the GGP320 will also be available in FDE Cerakote. The GGP320 is a drop-in install that comes with all the enhancements that professional handgun shooters have come to expect from Grey Ghost Precision.
GGP320 SLIDE FEATURES:
- Stripped slide machined from 416 Stainless Steel for tighter-than-factory-tolerances
- Available in Black and Grey DLC (Diamond Like Coating) or FDE Cerakote
- 9mm Compatible only
- Optic cut compatible with Leupold DPP, Trijicon RMR and SIG Romeo1 and Romeo1Pro (if the slide was made after January 1st 2021) and supplied screws/shim plates
- Not Compatible with Vortex or Aimpoint Optics
- Includes G10 Cover Plate when not running an optic
- Version 1 Slide Pattern with aggressive serrations an window cuts
- Compatible with SIG P320® Full-Size and X-Five* grip modules
*X-Five barrels are not compatible with GGP320 slides due to its profile. Please use a standard full size 320 barrel.
- Optics not included
- Completion parts not included
- To be used with brass, factory loaded ammunition
Full Size | 8.84 oz
GGP320 Version 1 available in Full-size, with finishes in Grey DLC, Black DLC, and FDE Cerakote.
“SIG” and "P320" are federally registered trademarks of Sig Sauer, Inc. and are two of many trademarks owned by Sig Sauer, Inc. Grey Ghost Precision is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Sig Sauer, Inc.